Click here for the Nomination form.
The Kathleen P. Sridhar Small Business Executive of the Year Award is named in honor of Dr. Kathleen Sridhar, who was a small-business CEO of uncommon ability and accomplishment. She was very active in NDIA conferences, seminars, and events, and eventually served as president of the San Diego Chapter. She was known as an inspirational leader who mentored others to successful leadership positions in the small-business sector of the defense industrial base. The Sridhar award and medal recognize leadership and strategic impact in the defense small-business sector. It is bestowed annually on a defense industry small-business executive who best reflects Sridhar's leadership excellence and support for a robust small-business sector in the defense industrial base.
Award nominees must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Belong to a company that is an NDIA corporate member
- Be an executive of a current or recently graduated small business
- Have a strong record of business accomplishment
- Have a significant record of giving back through activities such as mentoring or charitable work
- Be an active supporter of the small-business sector, as well as the larger whole of the defense industrial base and their programs
NDIA is accepting nominations for the 2019 Sridhar Award now.
If you have questions on submitting nominations, please contact Liza Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 247-2560.
2018 Winner of the Sridhar Award:
Ms. Barbara A. Stankowski
President and CEO, AMTIS Inc.