Defense Systems Acquisition Management Course
June 16-20, 2003
San Diego, CA
This course meets the needs of defense industry acquisition managers in today's dynamic environment, providing the latest information related to:
- Defense acquisition policy for weapons and information technology systems including discussion of the new DoD 5000 series (directive, instruction, and guidebook)
- Defense acquisition reform initiatives
- Defense acquisition procedures and processes
- The Planning, Programming and Budgeting System, and the Congressional budget process
- The relationship between requirements generation, resource allocation, science and technology activities and acquisition programs
Taught by the Defense Acquisition Univeristy (DAU), the course uses the same acquisition policy information provided to DoD students who attend DAU courses for formal acquisition certification.
The course was held in San Diego, CA at the Doubletree Hotel San Diego Mission Valley.
PROCEEDINGS in PDF Format:
- Top of Page -