Whether you, the working journalist, cover national security, defense policy, defense industry developments, or defense budgetary or regulatory affairs, you should find the information you need within this website.
If you can't find what you need:
- For all inquiries related to the "National DEFENSE" magazine - contact Stew Magnuson at (703) 247-2545 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all inquires related to regulatory or advocacy issues - contact Peter Steffes at (703) 247-9470 or e-mail email@example.com
- For general information issues - contact Customer Service at (703) 522-1820, or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the National Defense Industrial Association
NDIA is a partnership between industry and government that is driving the future of defense and national security. NDIA facilitates growth, innovation, and technological advances for all facets of the defense industrial and related support base. NDIA and its affiliates have 1,446 corporate members and more than 56,000 individual members. Included in the latter number are more than 14,400 government members. In addition, its subsidiary affiliates cover a broad array of complimentary activities and add additional perspective to this diverse area.
For more about NDIA and its affiliates, go to our About NDIA page.
NDIA is committed to:
- Promoting interchange of ideas and technology between government and industry.
- Providing industry's advice to government on technology issues.
- Harnessing technology, information, and education for national defense solutions.
- Supporting economic strength through international competitiveness.
NDIA delivers resources:
- Over eighty major annual symposiums and exhibitions, covering a wide variety of industry and technology-related subjects.
- National Defense Magazine, a leading publication reporting on market trends, scientific developments, and military programs.
- A Government Policy business center which works closely with Congress and the Executive Branch on defense industry and acquisition policy issues.
- Over 30 Divisions and Industrial Working Groups which maintain a close working relationship with government organizations and which produce studies on a variety of current issues in response to government requests.
Lawrence P. Farrell, President and CEO, National Defense Industrial Association
Read the Monthly President's Perspective