KATHLEEN P. SRIDHAR
SMALL BUSINESS EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR AWARD
The Kathleen P. Sridhar Small Business Executive of the Year Award is named in honor of Dr. Kathleen P. Sridhar, who was a small business CEO of uncommon ability and accomplishment. She was very active in NDIA conferences, seminars, and events, and eventually served as President of the San Diego Chapter of NDIA. She was known as an inspirational leader who mentored others to successful leadership positions in the small business sector of the defense industrial base. The Sridhar Award and medal recognize leadership and strategic impact in the defense small business sector. It is bestowed annually on a defense industry small business executive who best reflects Dr. Sridhar’s leadership excellence and support for a robust small business sector in the defense industrial base.
Award nominees will meet the following criteria:
• U.S. Citizen.
• Executive of a current or recently graduated small business.
• Strong record of business accomplishment.
• Significant record of giving back through activities such as mentoring or charitable work.
• An active supporter of the small business sector, as well as the larger whole of the defense industrial base and their programs.
• Company must be NDIA Corporate member.
NDIA is currently accepting nominations for the 2017 Sridhar Award Winner
Questions/Inquiries on submitting nominations,
please contact – Molly Flanagan, email@example.com or call at (703) 247-2563.
To view previous winners click here.