Munitions Technology Division
To maintain an open exchange of technical information among government and industry programs and technical managers, and to identify changes and trends in policy, guidance, and organizational functions that impact the development, production, maintenance, and demilitarization of munitions.
The Division is comprised of two sections: Fuze; Insensitive Munitions & Energetic Materials; and one advisory group, the Industrial Committee of Ammunition Producers (ICAP).
The sections utilize periodic steering committee meetings and annual meetings to serve as forums where new concepts in products and processes are discussed.
The Fuze Section, for example, serves its members as a focal point where technology, manufacturing techniques, fuze safety, and means of improving fuze reliability can be addressed. An industry member from this group normally attends fuze engineering and standardization group meetings to provide industry viewpoints.
Additionally, the Munitions Division plans and holds the annual Munitions Executive Summit in conjunction with its Government hosts.
- Mr. Tim Bagniefski, General Dynamics-OTS
- Mr. Larry Fanning, Day & Zimmermann, Inc.
- Mr. Charles (Chick) Feldmayer, Talley Defense Systems
- Mr. Paul Heidenreich, DSE, Inc.
- Mr. Kevin Knotts, Computer Sciences Corp
- Mr. John Maniatakis, Consultant
- Mr. Jerry Mazza, Marine Corp Systems Command
- Mr. Paul Myrick, Chemring North America
- COL Rich Palaschak, USA (Ret), Munitions Industrial Base Task Force
- Mr. Jon Phillips, AMTEC Corporation
- Mr. Bill Sanville, PM MAS
- Mr. Douglas Stark, US Navy, PEO Integrated Warfare Sys.
- Mr. Matt Zimmerman, Program Executive Office, Ammunition Contact
Mr. Timothy J. Bagniefski
Vice President, Marketing
General Dynamics - Ordnance and Tactical Systems
11399 16th Ct N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33716-2328
CAPT Bruce Roulstone, USN (Ret.)
Assistant Vice President, Operations