The Aquisition Reform Working Group (ARWG)
The Acquisition Reform Working Group (ARWG) represents a cross section of the Government contracting community-including large and small business, systems integrator, manufactures, service companies, and electronics and technology providers. ARWG drafts an annual package of legislative proposals for consideration by the various relevant Committees of Congress.
- Aerospace Industries Assosciation
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- American Council of Independent Laboratories
- Associated General Contractors of America
- National Defense Industrial Association
- Professional Services Council
- TechAmerica (formally AeA and ITAA)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Documents & Presentations
If you have questions please contact: Will Goodman, Assistant Vice President for Policy, at email@example.com or (703) 247-2595.